Project is supported by ICELAND‚ LIECHTENSTEIN AND NORWAY THROUGH THE EEA AND NORWAY GRANTS FUND FOR YOUTH EMPLOYMENT
Project duration: 2019’-2022’(36 months)
Structure of the project partnership
Lead partner: SEAL CYPRUS – Cyprus
- Partners to transfer know-how:
- Youth Career and Advising Center –Lithuania
- The Lithuanian Association of Non-formal Education – Lithuania
- The Lodz Chamber of Industry and Commerce – Poland
- The Austrian Federal Economic Chamber – Austria
- IFTE Initiative for Teaching Entrepreneurship – Austria
- Partners to implement good practices:
- PAR – Respostas Sociais‚ CRL – Portugal
- Craftmanship & SMEs Association – Italy
- STRATIS – Greece
- Ha Monent – Portugal
To support young people who are Not in Employment‚ Education‚ or Training (NEET) in Cyprus‚ Italy‚ Greece‚ and Portugal to shake off the NEET status.
Project target groups:
- Youth (15-19)
- Young adults (20-29)
- Civil society organisations
- General public‚ etc.
- Four good practices on Career Planning to be transferred to use in Job Labs.
- Nine good practices on Entrepreneurship Education to be transferred to use in Job Labs.
- One good practice on Validation of (non- formal) Learning to be transferred.
For each of the countries where the Job Labs and the Entrepreneurship Labs are going to take place there are dedicated platforms where the learners are going to claim their Open Badges.
– 900 young people trained to plan their career (150 in Cyprus‚ 250 in Italy‚ 250 in Greece‚ 250 in Portugal)
-500 young people trained to start a new business (50 in Cyprus‚ 150 in Italy‚ 150 in Greece‚ 150 in Portugal)
-14 innovative approaches to lower youth unemployment will be adopted
Youth Career and Advising centre transfered 4 good practices in career planning:
1. Mind Development of Critical Thinking for Successfull Future Career
2. Career Planning for Dynamic Economies – Selfie
3. Quality Assurance in Youth Career Consultancy
4. Assist: Peer Counseling and Mentoring in Career Guidance
The developed training material of all those four good practices was introduced during online training sessions for partners to use during the Job Labs to be delivered to young NEETs in Cyprus‚ Italy‚ Greece and Portugal.
Project website: https://sealcyprus.org/dare/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DareDay1Youth