Project duration: 2021’– 2023
- Ljudska Univerza Ptuj – Slovenia
- Cyprus Pedagogical Institute – Cyprus
- CESIE – Italy
- SYMPLEXIS – Greece
- Center for Social Innovation – Cyprus
- Casa do Professor – Portugal
- Youth Career and Advising Center –Lithuania
To develop innovative and urgently needed solutions to ensure that newly-arrived children of third-country national background receive sufficient support in entering school life.
Project target groups
- School staff
- Students from local schools
- Students from third countries
- Public institutions and Social services
- Local community groups and Authorities
- Civic Society organizations
Project main activities
· Mapping of current needs and practices
through desk and primary research in order to analyse the existing situation and identify key challenges that school systems face in the educational integration of newly arrived children of third-country national back- ground.
- Capacity building and training
of teachers‚ students‚ and stakeholders through face to face and online courses on effective methodologies‚ teaching techniques‚ activities and tools that aim at creating an more inclusive learning environment.
- Design of educative resources and toolkit
for school educators on how to create and sustain culturally sensitive and inclusive school systems that foster educational integration.
- Development of policy recommendations
for policy and decision makers at all levels‚ seeking to establish a set of minimum requirements for the effective transition of newly arrived children from reception to education.
- Awareness raising and dissemination
of the project’s approach and methodology to a wide range of key actors and stakeholders in an effort to strengthen inclusiveness in educational approaches and promote culturally diverse school systems.
- National and Transnational Mapping Reports
- PASSAGE face-to-face and online training program
- Educative Resources and Toolkit
- Policy Recommendations
- Targeted informational material
- Project website and social media campaign
- National info day events and final conference