Project duration: 2011’– 201’ (24 months)
Project is supported by LLP programme of the Europian Union
Spoleczna Wyzsza Szkola Przedsiebiorczosci i Zarzadzania‚ Poland
Jaunimo karjeros centras‚ Lithuania
BAOBAB Association‚ Spain
Bahcesehir University‚ Turkey
Abif – Analysis‚ Consulting and Interdisciplinary Research‚ Austria
Istanbul IL Milli Egitim Mudurlugu‚ Turkey
To provide a means of access to an innovative career guidance facility and gain sel-awareness‚ self – esteem and path of career as well as involve parents into the vocational process of young people.
- To adapt of the existing curriculum for counsellors‚ students and parents according to partners’ country and cultural aspects‚ to enable efficacious use of the tool at partner countries.
- To elaborate Implementation manual for counsellors and subject teachers to enable easy and effective use of CPT.
- To implement the CPT‚ targeting secondary school level students living in the rural areas.
Project target group:
- Counsellors‚ teachers
- Career Path Test (CPT) – which allows familiarizing young people with their own learning styles and professional interests determined by John Holland’s RAISEC theory and the theory of learning styles by Rita and Kenneth Dunn.
- Handbook of Vocational Guidance for Teachers‚ students and Parents – curriculum contents developed for students‚ counsellors and teachers and parents as part of the project. The student curriculum is primarily activitybased and takes a ‘learning by doing’ approach. The teacher and counsellor curriculum is an informative handbook of professional personal development. The parent/career curriculum aims at providing information about the role of parents in a students’ career management
- S2CPT Implementation Guide.
Project website: www.s2cpt.eu