Project duration: 2012’– 2015 (36 months)
Project is supported by LLP programme of the European Union
Cyprus Neuroscience &Technology Institute‚ Cyprus
Jaunimo karjeros centras‚ Lithuania
Helenic Open University‚ Greece
FAVINOM Consultancies Ltd (FC)‚ Greece
DAFNORD association‚ Finland
New Technologies and Learning in Europe (NTL)‚ Germany
To create a universal‚ dynamic and adaptable e-learning environment which educators ca use‚ modify and expand and learners with diverse needs can easily use it and benefit from it.
- To provide educators with an easy-to-use‚ open-source‚ dynamic‚ modifiable and expandable tool which they can adapt to their own learning materials and teaching requirements.
- To address all types of “differences” in a unified way that removes all types of discrimination and is upgraded to the cyber space era.
- To take full advantage of broadband technologies and open source paradigms.
- To attract educators with innovative tools and paradigms.
- To create a learning environment that will be fun for any learner.
- To provide motivational tools for learning thus decreasing dropout rates.
- To combine diagnostic with educational tools; therefore being able to adapt learning to the specific needs‚ background knowledge and cultural differences of the learners.
Project target group:
- People of all ages and with special needs
- e-Hoop learning platform which has two separate aspects:
- Educators’ aspect
– it provides to educators an administrative control panel in which they can upload their learning objects in a media library‚ create their courses‚ lessons and quizzes‚ manage groups of students‚ and also students’ and teachers’ individual profiles
- Learners’ aspect
– learners’ are allowed to participate in courses and quizzes‚ receive feedback for their progress and be active users during the educational process.
Project website: www.e-hoop.info